Did you mean: 

Hwyl fawr, O2 Community 👋

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hi all,

I have some sad news to share. Unfortunately, I will no longer be a Community Manager from Friday onwards.

Very reluctantly, I have accepted a new job and am starting at the beginning of August. I'll be working as a Community Manager still actually, but not for an O2 competitor, don't worry 😇

It's a really good opportunity, but I still wasn't sure if I should take it or not. However, I believe in saying yes to most things and it is no different in this scenario. I'm very excited about the new job. Though, it is bittersweet. Not only do I love working with @Martin-O2 and @RafaC, and collaborating with the guys at O2, it is the community that makes leaving so hard.

Everyone here has been so welcoming. We have played games, activities, had discussions and gotten to know each other. You have truly taught me what a community should be, and I'll take these learnings with me in my next role. It has been amazing witnessing members come together, from having fun to helping each other, over these last 12 months. I'll definitely be checking in from time to time.

In the near future, my title on the community will be re-labelled as 'Former Staff'. So, make sure to contact @Martin-O2 or @RafaC if you need any assistance.

Don't worry, you won't be left with just those two. Meet my replacement, Breanna, here 🤗

Thanks for everything. Will miss you all ❤️.

Lewys

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Bon voyage and the best of luck in your new role wherever that may be

It's been great having your presence here on the community so it's sad to see you go 🍀

Message 2 of 18

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks, @jonsie. It's been a pleasure being a part of the community and getting to know you too.

Message 3 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Good luck for the future wave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 18

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks, @MI5 😊.

Message 5 of 18

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6261 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

Dymuniad gorau am y dyfodol

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 6 of 18

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Good Luck in the new role, and dont be a stranger..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Sad to see you go @lewys-gp

I wish you well in your new role. Pop back and see us sometime.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 18

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Diolch yn fawr, @Enlli @madasaf1sh @Cleoriff. I will definitely be popping in from time to time ❤️.

Message 9 of 18

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sad to hear you are leaving us @lewys-gp . You will be missed.

I would like to thank you for joining in with the White Room Quiz, organising some of the Word Scramble and Word Search games, which have been great fun, and taking on board some of the issues which we have had.

Bon voyage and good luck in your new position and please don`t forget us and drop by the Community as and when you can.  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 10 of 18