Did you mean: 

Howdy, O2 Community!

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hello Hello,

My name is Breanna and I'm excited to be joining you all on the O2 Community. With @lewys-gp leaving, I've got some big shoes to fill but he's been amazing at cluing me in on all the fun stuff going on around here. As I'm sure you'll eventually figure out, I'm not from the UK so go easy on me 😅

I usually spend my days talking about plants so I'm really looking forward to some of the awesome ☀️ Summer Activities ☀️ that are going to be taking place really soon. 

Other than plants, I always enjoy a good challenge. Once upon a time, I lived a year off-grid in the Ozarks 🌄 and then promptly moved to China (mostly for the good food 🍜). These days, I'm often in the kitchen cooking up something complicated or working away at a sewing project. 

Breanna_0-1658838640003.jpeg

This is Micky, who is rather miffed that his bed has been removed from the desk. 

He is my co-pilot in all things so please feel free to send him a personal message any time. He will respond when and if he wakes up from his nap.

I'll be around the Community so feel free to drop me a PM if you need any help or even if you just want to chat about some cool stuff.

-- Bre

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Croeso! Welcome! Amazing to have you on the community, @Breanna.

I'm sure you will settle in quickly, don't worry. And hi to Micky, also 👋😸.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 2 of 30

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25020 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Breanna 

MiAmigo_0-1658841039841.gif

Welcome to the madhouse - err Community - and hope you soon settle in as a Community manager.

You`ll find we are a friendly bunch on here and look forward to chatting with you and finding out more about your interests.

You`ll see we chat about a whole range of different things in Off Topic and hope you`ll join in; and, as you 

enjoy a challenge, I hope you will join in with our twice-weekly White Room Quiz on Mons and Weds, and Word Hunt Diamond on Tues, which, as @lewys-gp and @RafaC will tell you, are fun and they take part in.

Oh PS Hi to Mickey, who will find there are quite a few cat owners/lovers on the Community cat

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 3 of 30

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks @Mi-Amigo!

I may or may not have been creeping along with todays Word Hunt Diamond. You guys are awfully fast 🏎

Message 4 of 30

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25020 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Breanna 

Although the Word Hunt Diamond game might have gone quite quickly today, that isn`t always the case. The great thing about the game is that anyone can drop in at any time suggesting a word from the letters in the grid.

If you are interested, there is still time if you would like to have a go at the White Room Quiz [WRQ] - see here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/White-Room-Quiz-Mon-25-July-2022-Odd-Questions-A-Z-part-3/m-... and send me a pm [please don`t post answers on the thread] as the quiz is open until 11.59pm tonight, with a new WRQ tomorrow morning.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Breanna 

Welcome slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 30

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

I've given it my best go @Mi-Amigo! Figure it's better to just jump in...

Message 7 of 30

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 wave

Message 8 of 30

AlexanderMTTH
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Welcome Breanna! I'm sure it will be great to have you around. Love your cat! 

Thanks and regards,
Alexander
Message 9 of 30

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi and welcome @Breanna 

Micky looks like my cat called Gizmo. We have another cat (Gizmo's sister) called Lily and they hate each other 😂 So I'll say Hi to Micky as well. I also like plants so something in common there as well.

Anyway welcome again xx

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 30