Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy 1st Birthday, O2 Tracks!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Since O2 tracks launched a little over a year ago (February 2013 to be precise), tracks have been played over 100 million times ranging across every music genre imaginable. As well as the headline UK Top 40 playlist, we regularly feature bespoke ones showcasing R&B, Hip-hop, Rock and everything else in-between. We love O2 Tracks, and we know a lot of you are passionate about music too – we’ve seen posts (such as this one) from you discussing your favourite artists and tastes – O2 Tracks has been a home to many of these artists and styles and we’ll make sure it continues to be. Whether you’re into Katy Perry or Snoop Dogg, Westlife or The Beatles… We’ve got it all.

Between being a whole year old and hitting over 100 million plays, we think this calls for a big celebration – a way only O2 Tracks can do. Kylie Minogues new album “Kiss Me Once” launches in the UK on Monday 17th March and if you’re an O2 customer* you can listen to it for free from then until 23rd March – a whole week.

You can find more info and details on registering for O2 Tracks here

Not a Kylie fan? The new album has new sounds you may not have heard from her before so we definitely recommend giving it a go, you might just love it! Still no? Let us know what styles/genres your into and your favourite artists - you might just see them pop into O2 Tracks sometime in the future! 😉

kylie_presale.jpg

*All O2 customers can listen to Kylie’s album regardless of whether or not they are new to O2 Tracks, have an active O2 Tracks account, are in a free trial period or have a lapsed subscription.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I guess we won't get spotify bundled in instead wink
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
From the positive posts from @MI5 on this service I'm sure many benefit from this.

Message 3 of 5

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
From the positive posts from @MI5 on this service I'm sure many benefit from this.

Would love to know your thoughts @MI5 slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'll do it as one of my app reviews......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5