cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foo Fighters at The O2. On sale 11:30am today!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hello music fans!

Did you see the massive news this morning? The Foo Fighters have announced a special gig at The O2 for this September, as part of The O2's 10th birthday celebrations. You can watch a short clip here of Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins announcing the show. BE WARNED: There's a little bit of swearing! (only a little...)

The best news? O2 customers can get access to these tickets before anybody else! You can purchase tickets through O2 Priority from 11:30am THIS MORNING, before tickets open up to general sale at 4pm today, so be quick!

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If anyone on here is lucky enough to get tickets for the Foo Fighters then it will probably be one of the best gigs they ever see. They were brilliant at Glastonbury. Knocked everyone else out of the 'park'.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

was in the waiting room having added bank details etc to book tickets and it just bounced me out  and I cannot get back in :((

Message 3 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous This is likely to be very popular so please keep trying! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

My daughter in law is with O2 and she has just posted on FB she got two tickets via Priority when he went online at 12md This was her response to my query

"Got them at 12pm on Priority 🙂 Had to get seated because of age restrictions on standing 😕 Still gonna be a blast though! : x

(Her daughter is 12 hence the age restrictions on standing)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

My daughter in law is with O2 and she has just posted on FB she got two tickets via Priority when he went online at 12md This was her response to my query

"Got them at 12pm on Priority 🙂 Had to get seated because of age restrictions on standing 😕 Still gonna be a blast though! : x

(Her daughter is 12 hence the age restrictions on standing)

Blimey, well done that girl ☺️

..... so all the available tickets gone already LOLWhistle

Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I saw the Foo Fighters several years ago live. It was a fantastic performance slight_smile I'm quite jealous of anyone who's going to this gig! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7