Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 649 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 16 Solutions

thumbnail.png

Good morning folks wave

Following on from the announcement shared in November, that Disney had launched a new Disney+ pricing structure with three separate plans: Standard With AdsStandard, and Premium. We now also have some exciting news to share 🥁

From today Monday 8 April, we're introducing these Disney+ options within Extras. This means all NEW customers will now be able to choose which Disney+ plan is right for them. We recognise everyone is different, and requirements will vary across each household so the need for flexibility is vital ✔️

The key features of each plan can be seen on our website HERE and below ↘️

DaveO2_0-1712162584520.png

EXISTING customers who currently have an active Disney+ Extra and are out of their promotional period will be able to manage their subscription easily via their My O2 account and select ANY Disney+ Plan to suit their viewing needs. If you currently have an active Disney+ Extra within your promotional period, don't worry, once this period ends you will then have the flexibility to choose which Plan is right for you again within your My O2 account 😎

You can also find some useful FAQS below ↘️

How do I get the Disney+ Extra?

More info

If you’re joining O2 or upgrading, you can choose Disney+ as your included Extra when completing your order online, in-store or over the phone. Your Extra will last for one, three or six months, depending on the tariff you've chosen.

DaveO2_0-1712219877700.png

Tariffs sold through other parties or partner channels may not have the same benefits compared to direct purchases from O2.

If you’re already an O2 customer and you’re not ready to upgrade yet, you can add Disney+ as a paid Extra to your monthly bill – just go to My O2 or call us on 202 from your O2 mobile to get it added. You can get our Disney+ offer in My O2 by going to the ‘Offers’ or ‘Extras’ section.

Can I have Disney+ as an included or paid Extra if I’m already a subscriber?

More info
Yes. As an existing Disney+ subscriber, you’ll still be able to choose a Disney+ plan from O2 Extras. Disney+ will get in touch shortly by email to let you know how to manage your subscriptions in order to avoid double billing.

Are there any special conditions for the Disney+ paid Extra?

More info
If you select Disney+ Standard or Premium as a paid Extra, you'll need to commit to your Disney+ Extra for a minimum of six months. And And don’t forget, we’ll give you £2 a month off your bill while you’ve got the paid Disney+ Extra.

When will the £2 airtime discount be added to my account?

More info

When you sign up for the Disney+ Premium plan Extra, we’ll send you a link to activate it. As soon as you’ve done that, we’ll add the £2 monthly discount to your airtime plan. If you add it part-way through a billing month, both the £7.99 monthly cost of the Disney+ Extra (worth £10.99) and the £2 discount will be added on a pro-rata basis.

After the 6-month minimum, will I still get £2 a month off my airtime bill?

More info
Yes, we’ll give you £2 off your bill each month for as long as you keep the paid Disney+ Extra.

You can also find more help and advice on Disney+ HERE and on Extras HERE

Full terms can also be seen HERE 

Please share below what is going to be first on your watchlist 📺

Thanks for listening 😉

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36041 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Hi @Dave-O2 - any chance this could be added into @jonsie 's excellent Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  doc, if he is amenable?

Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Dave has made an edit and also linked to yjis thread @pgn 

Thanks for the suggestion mate

Message 3 of 7

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 554 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Oooh this is good I might decided to down grade then to the £4.99 package instead of paying £7.99 thank you 

Message 4 of 7

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 649 Posts
  • 40 Topics
  • 16 Solutions

Morning @pgn 

As @jonsie has mentioned, the edit has already been made 😉

giphy (25).gif

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 5 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36041 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

D'oh! I missed that, colour me embarrassed  😊

Thanks, @jonsie - super job!

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123009 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Great job @jonsie and @Dave-O2. Excellent addition to the guide!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7