Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: October 2022

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Halloween and our very own halloweek are past us now and with that I bring you another rewards post!

Every month we reward members who have been extra helpful in the O2 community, those who took their time to participate on the community and that helped keeping it a fun place to be. 

And as we appreciate your contributions to the community, we would like to credit your next bill or PAYG balance.

Below there’s a list with all rewarded members (it continues on my next reply). If you're on the list, please click my name above and send me a private message with the mobile number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know your reward. 

@246astralblue, @66paul, @ab_66, @ABurgess, @Achock, @Afzaal, @AG0318, @AlexanderMTTH, @Alyssa, @Alyxiate, @An0, @anda1961, @Anig3, @Anna63, @Arasheed, @Ashley103, @AtomicUK, @Bambino, @bitter, @blissgirl, @Blooberchoo, @BobM, @ByTor, @cacaaa, @cambi, @Cameron04, @Carlos04, @carpman, @Chris_Essex, @Chrisanddaz6263, @Chungie, @Cj171, @Cleoriff, @ColW, @Comben, @Danielle12, @Danielle92x, @dar4p, @Darko, @daryl111111, @Davepi, @Declan4, @DeeDah, @Didius01, @djb2, @DK22, @Donna14224, @doublejay, @DrB, @edries78681, @Enlli@EstherT73, @FloridaDino, @Freddobar, @FunkoJack, @gatrell, @gazuk2015, @GerryF, @GM6, @gmarkj, @Hare, @HassanDore, @HP005, @Ian_M, @Inga123_, @Irene13, @Itsalive1978, @J9el, @Jack60, @japsy, @Jayef, @jemmo357, @Jenny105, @Jimyuill, @JoaoPadilha, @Jocko, @Joeburnley, @John241, @JohnB7, @JonP, @jonsie, @Jools460, @JordanJJS, @Jp111, @Kazza999, @Keith65, @Kimberley88, @kizi, @KLouise, @Anonymous,...

Thank you one and all!! The list continues on the comments below.

More info:

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36443 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

@Project183cc wrote:

I'm struggling to find where I click to send a PM

Click on @RafaC <-- here, then "Send a message" button, @Project183cc:

Screenshot_20221102-115537.png

Message 11 of 30

NuttyS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh wow! Thanks so much 🥰

Message 12 of 30

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12143 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1128 Solutions

What makes you think this is fishy @Pawer8 ?

The community reward scheme has been going on for ages - certainly since I've been a member (insert sufficiently long period of time).

You just send the phone number you want a credit applying to (as a PM) to the community manager that created the thread (in this case @RafaC ) and in a couple of weeks you get your reward on your account.

See the links in Rafa's original post about the scheme and my guide as to how to find it for pay monthly accounts.

All in all, completely above board. There were doubts last month ( see thread here ), but those were covered by responses from other community members and the community managers.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 13 of 30

Pawer8
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The way it is done. And the lack of details on the credit amount 

Message 14 of 30

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36443 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

@Pawer8 wrote:

When you send your PM, you will get a reply to acknowledge, and it will show the level of reward or award, @Pawer8.

Message 15 of 30

MrC_2001
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

PM sent Thanks again @RafaC 😃

Message 16 of 30

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12143 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1128 Solutions

@Pawer8 wrote:

This is from the first link Rafa posted (What-is-the-Community-Rewards-Programme ) @Pawer8 

@Marjo wrote:

Hi everyone,

Some of you might know already about the Community Rewards, as you've been participating on our forum in previous months (some of you for years!). However, if you're not yet aware of our Community Rewards programme, I've included some information about it below. slight_smile

What is the Community Rewards programme?

Each month we like to recognise those many people who contribute on our community by asking and answering questions and participating in discussions on all things related to O2 and mobile, and just generally keeping the community a fun place to be. To say thank you, we currently reward those members each month with credit towards their Pay Monthly bill or Pay as You Go account.

There are different tiers of Rewards based on different levels of activity: Gold (£20), Silver (£10), Bronze (£5) and Copper (£2.50).

The amounts are not posted publicly - as pgn says, the community manager will reply confirming receipt of your number and the value of your reward.

Once the numbers are passed on, the PMs with your number in are deleted - so the community manager does not retain them (as per GDPR) and will have to receive lots of PMs from community members with numbers that they were sent previously.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 17 of 30

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25223 Posts
  • 818 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well done everyone.

Thank you @RafaC and the team for my award

pm sent

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 18 of 30

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 563 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@RafaC thank you pm sent have a lovely day and keep smiling 😀

Message 19 of 30

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7512 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Can't claim @RafaC  as no longer with o2

iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 20 of 30