Community Rewards - March 2017

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello guys!! 

Now that March is out the way it's time to announce the community rewards

For those that don't know what the community rewards are, each month we reward members who have been extra helpful in the O2 community and helped keep it a fun place to beSmiley Wink

We also asked the community to nominate a post or topic that you you felt made an awesome contribution to the community. Unfortunately there were no nominations this time around Cry

All this months rewarded members are listed below. If you find yourself on the list please send me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited with your reward

Here the list for March

Gold - £20 Credit/Monthly Discount

@MI5

@Cleoriff 

Silver - £10 Credit/Monthly Discount

@adamtemp64

@Anonymous

Bronze - £5 Credit/Monthly Discount

@Bambino

@Anonymous

@viridis

@gmarkj

Copper - £2.50 Credit/Monthly Discount

@Curr946

@madasaf1sh

@gindygoo

@Daddydoink

@Glory1

@Anonymous

@ashleybristol1

@Anonymous

@jezza1234

@Anonymous

@Anonymous

@Anonymous

@Wa10

@Anonymous

A big Thanks! you to everyone for your efforts last month and please drop me a PM when you have a minute with the O2 number you want to be credited. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much @MercedesS & well done to everyone else 

Message 2 of 24

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Thanks @MercedesS, very much appreciated as always. slight_smile

And well done to everybody else too!

I think we need a concerted effot this month to push for some really high quality content  - promise I'll finally pull my finger out and make a start on some of the reviews/guides I've been promising/threatening since I joined, haha.

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 3 of 24

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Well done everyone
Message 4 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

well done all - I have mentioned this before but please donate mine to charity or give to someone else!!

Message 5 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks so much @MercedesS. Greatly appreciated x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 24

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

That's actually a really good shout @Anonymous! slight_smile

@MercedesS is this something we could maybe look at, the option for those who win the rewards to choose to donate them to one of O2's charity partner's instead if they wanted to? 

I guess the round-about way of doing it is simply to donate an amount equal to the discount you receive to a charity of your own choice, but would be a nice touch if it could be offered direct. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 7 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Donating to charity has been discussed many times before @Wa10. In fact, at least two of our members do this every time they are rewarded. I think they use a PAYG sim which they can text the donation to the charity they support.

Discussed here a year ago https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Donating-monthly-Community-Reward-to-charity/m-...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 24

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

That does make sense, thanks for the link @Cleoriff as that was before my time.

Better to be able to choose your favoured charity too, rather than it going to one that O2 support but may not mean anything to you personally.

Message 9 of 24

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks! Everyone for your amazing help!

About the charity option  Good Idea However, it is not something easy to do as you can see, because each of us has a different idea/opinion.  If we could all agree... 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 10 of 24