Did you mean: 

Community Recap: February 2020

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone!

February has just flown past and I can't believe it's already March! We had a busy month here on the community with all kinds of interesting discussions going on. Below you can find what we think were some nice highlights to point out as well as some of the official announcements we shared. slight_smile 

I actually listed quite many this time - it's so lovely to see so many members creating new discussions! It's not too late to take part in any of the below conversations if you missed them earlier (also, it's always nice for the author when a topic gets a reply), and feel free to drop a note below on what topics were your favourites from February! 

Community Recap February 2020

📝 AMAZING CONTENT CREATED BY YOU

We got two new device reviews during February! Thanks very much again guys for taking the time to put these together. slight_smile

Review: Samsung Galaxy Fold by @liggerz87 

Review: Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e by @SamsungFanBoy 

🗞NEWS, UPDATES & ANNOUNCEMENTS

O2 powers into a new partnership with Anker by @Chris_K 

We posted how O2 will be partnering up with Anker for their charging tech. It was great to see comments from you guys to learn what you think of Anker and their products! If you still have any additional comments don't hesitate to let us know in the topic. slight_smile

Community Awards 2019 by @Martin-O2 

Martin posted the 2nd yearly Community Awards nominations topic, as well as the results a couple of weeks later after your nominations!

We announced lots of new Samsung devices in February! Have a look here for: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Samsung Galaxy Buds+, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung Galaxy A71, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy A51. Which one(s) did you like the most? slight_smile

O2 scoops Uswitch 'Best Network Coverage' Award by @Chris_K 

😊  👏 😊  👏 😊  👏

5th Generation Entertainment - new research from O2 by @Chris_K 

Information around O2's research into how 5G connectivity would impact the UK's live entertainment industry! It would be lovely to hear your views and opinions on this one too. Which innovation example mentioned in the topic do you find most promising? slight_smile

💬 GENERAL AND OFF TOPIC

Chester The Cat by @jonsie 

A lovely topic with updates on Chester, jonsie's newly-adopted ginger cat, now in a loving home! Cat

One Year on the O2 Community by @Mi-Amigo 

Mi-Amigo's community anniversary! Glad you stayed here with us. smiling

Rugby League Fans Chat by @JamieB14 

A place for all our rugby fans to gather and discuss all things rugby! Whose fan are you? 🏉

What happens to the waste at O2's HQ? by @Chris_K 

Chris_K shed some light on something you might not think about every day related to O2. What happens to the waste O2 employees produce? thinking The environment and sustainability is actually very important to O2. It was lovely to see some related comments in this topic. slight_smile

It's World Book Day! by @Martin-O2 

Martin started a discussion about what books you are reading at the moment and what are your favourites. 

Proof of why the O2 Community is the best by @welshsteve76 

It was great to hear the surprise was appreciated! Also... we're loving the new sea view. cool yahoo

Google Maps Tips by @Bambino 

Google Maps user? Then check this out in case you'll learn something new and useful!

The Voice by @Luke30 

A new topic about The Voice! Have you watched and what do you think of the show? slight_smile

Any Depeche Mode fans out there? by @Anonymous 

If you're a fan, or even if not, it's not too late to post your music thoughts in this topic! 🎵

Windy wiliness by @pgn 

What do a cheese factory, an almost-flying cat and a trampoline have in common? 🤔

Love Week in Off Topic by @gmarkj , @Mi-Amigo , @Anonymous , @BOSSGOGG , @Cleoriff  and @MI5 

I had to mention the Love Week, of course, as it was a big part of our February conversations, spanning a whole week (and beyond), inspired by Valentine's Day. Cheers again everyone for creating and participating in this one! heart

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Been a hectic month lol well done all
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It was a really good month @Marjo . Really enjoyed it wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's been a good month and well done to all who have contributed. The core of regulars is expanding nicely too. yahoo

Message 4 of 8

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Not gonna lie, online has been a **** month for me.😟
Hopefully things get better later this month
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Not gonna lie, online has been a **** month for me.😟
Hopefully things get better later this month

fingers crossed mate fingers_crossed

Message 6 of 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35236 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Haha, didn't think Windy Wiliness would make it into February's recap! Well, well well...

Well done all, thanks for the notable mention, @Marjo 😀

Three deep holes... 

Message 7 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I enjoyed it too @liggerz87 , @Cleoriff  and hoping we'll have an equally interesting March content-wise. It's started pretty well already I think. grin And yes it's nice to see some new members joining in @jonsie !

Good to see you @viridis and fingers crossed on my side too. slight_smile 

@pgn The de brie made me laugh out loud. tongue

Message 8 of 8