cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alcatel 3025X now available in Exclusive Metallic Blue!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

The Alcatel 3025X has now been launched in metallic blue! This a great phone which gives you access to all the basics with out the hassle of a full blown smart phone. You can make calls, send texts, and get onto Facebook all on an easy to use keyboard. 

Alcatel blue.png

Keep it simple

Want to keep in touch with your family and friends, without the hassle of a smartphone?  Keep it simple with the Alcatel 30.25X. It does all the basics, like texting and calling, so you can stay connected. But instead of using a touchscreen like most smartphones, it's all packed into a flip phone that's easy to use and small enough to fit in your pocket. It's got a 2.8 inch display so you can see all your messages, and there's a large keyboard that's easy to use. Want to stand out from the crowd? Get it in Blue, only on O2.

Say cheese

Capture all your favourite memories, without a clunky camera weighing you down. The Alcatel 30.25X has a built-in 2 megapixel camera, so you can take pictures wherever you go. There's even a flash, so you can snap away in the dark. And you won't have to keep deleting old ones to save space on your phone. Just pop in an SD card and you can store up to 66,000 photos.

Stay connected

Keep up with the news. Update your Facebook status. Send emails to your friends. The Alcatel30.25X uses 3G, so you can get online when you're out and about. Which makes it easier than ever to keep in touch with your loved ones.

Alcatel blue 2.jpg

If you want to upgrade from your existing phone or tablet you can receive a cash payment when you upgrade in-store or online at O2 Recycle!

What do you guys think of the Alcatel 3025X in metallic blue and are you planning on getting one? smiling

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Not me @Martin-O2. I'll be upgrading next March/April as my present S8+ will be dying by then. And it'll be the latest Samsung smartphone. I will try to hold out for the next Sansung Note as I prefer them but I don't think my S8+ will let me joy It's already beginning to tell me it's tired. Not too surprising considering how much I use it!

Do like the metallic blue colour of the Alcatel 3025X though. But, for all the things I do on a phone I need a smartphone.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I love the colour @Martin-O2 and that's all.

I'm sure it may be THE phone for some people, but I'll stick with my Note 8 thanks wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Looks nice,...
Message 4 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It's not for everyone but definitely a good phone for someone after just the basics! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes I would agree with that @Martin-O2 wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6