Account issues? Ask our Gurus

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

GuruSupport.png

Welcome a brand new type of O2 Gurus 👋🏻

While our amazing O2 Gurus have been helping with technical issues during the Covid-19 crisis - we have come across some account related issues that used to be referred to customer service. So we would like to introduce you to a new type of guru joining the community.

What can the new Gurus help with?

Our new Gurus can can help with a huge range of questions or issues that are account related and that we couldn’t look into before.

• Calling issues
  • SMS Issues
  • MMS Issues
  • Data issues
  • Network Issues everywhere
  • Network Issues in one particular area
  • Voicemail issues

Who are our new O2 Gurus?

There's quite a few, so click the tag below to see the current list of new O2 Guru support members

How does it work?

Our new Gurus will not be prowling the community proactively for new things to answer. They are handling other customer service queries on other channels, but once tagged, they will aim to dedicate some time to help out with the queries you guys have spotted on the community. So if you come across questions that need account access, please tag one of the new Gurus and they will look into it.

• spot a thread that needs account help
  • tag one of the gurus that is online 
  • they will pick up the conversation in a pm

Who is online?

Of course our new Gurus need to eat and sleep as we all do. To support our helpers with knowing which account staff is available at specific times, the rota will be updated on a daily basis. You can see who is online here.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @LukasB 

I`m sure that the addition of O2 Gurus to help deal with customers` account-related questions will be much appreciated.

I hope that this goes some way in not only helping the customers but also those members of the O2 Community who have given their time in dealing with customers` questions during the Covid crisis but have not been able to answer account-related and/or billing questions as they do not have access to customer accounts.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 19

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo That is exactly what we are trying to do now. So you guys dont have to send a poor soul away that needs help. Really looking forward to this. We already had a few cases solved so I am really happy.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@LukasB 

When we tag one of the Gurus, it would be polite if they could let us know WITHOUT GIVING PERSONAL INFORMATION if/how the issue was solved. Otherwise, we are left in the dark and that's not appropriate at all?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 19

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Yes @Cleoriff we are aiming to close the loop on the community - so the Guru comes back and solves it.

signature

Message 5 of 19

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@LukasB 

When we tag one of the Gurus, it would be polite if they could let us know WITHOUT GIVING PERSONAL INFORMATION if/how the issue was solved. Otherwise, we are left in the dark and that's not appropriate at all?

^^^ that!!

One of the worst things is not getting confirmation of the issue being resolved (or not, but if not the OP normally comes back) and how.

Thanks for the list of who the Gurus are @LukasB, and the link to the roster. Will have to keep an eye on who is "at work" when tagging...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 19

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@gmarkj Yeah we are aiming to actually mark this as solved after! I have the rota bookmarked as well joy

signature

Message 7 of 19

gmarkj
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Here's the first one - solved after the guru was involved.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/Accessing-My-O2/m-p/1380502#M9182
Guessing something to do with the password being reset but would be nice to know for sure...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 8 of 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Here's the first one - solved after the guru was involved.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/Accessing-My-O2/m-p/1380502#M9182
Guessing something to do with the password being reset but would be nice to know for sure...

Totally agree @gmarkj (Particularly as I called them in to help!) Pleased it's sorted of course but how?

@LukasB?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 19

gmarkj
  • 12061 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Here's another one that is now resolved - but how?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/My-O2/Balance-disappeared-Cannot-call-or-text/m-p/1381145#M9235

Message 10 of 19