Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits

Davechiz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
  • Hi I have 5 x contact sims all in my name registered to my address, the first account I have had for 2 years volt benefits have been added to this account, I took out 4 x additional contracts beginning of July 23 have been on the phone multiple times to o2 to ask about my volt benefits being added to these new accounts. Was first told that the required forms for each account had not been completed so advisor did this at the time 21st July, now over a month later I am being told that only one account is allowed to have bolt benefits of my 5 accounts, however o2 terms and conditions states that all accounts registered in my name or at same address are eligible for volt benefits please see below extract. Any advice on this matter as o2 call centres are not very helpful. 

The double data and 02 Travel Inclusive Zone elements of this Offer will also be applied to every 02 Pay Monthly subscription (excluding

Smart Watches and Sharer tariffs) which: (i) has your name as the account holder name, (ii) has your address listed as the account holder address and (¡ii) has the same address listed on the Qualifying Virgin Media Purchase ("Eligible 02 Household Tariffs"). The application and operation of the double data and 02 Travel Inclusive Zone elements of this Offer will apply in exactly the same way to the Eligible 02 Household Tariffs as they will to your Eligible 02 Tariff.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

All accounts registered at the same address are eligible for Volt

However, this is a customer to customer forum and as such we can only advise keeping on at O2 in the hope you get someone who knows what they are doing.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93250 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

All O2 contracts registered at the same address as your Virginmedia account are eligible for Volt benefits

Sad to  say that the community can't help with this 

You need to persevere with customer service I'm afraid

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 3 of 5

Davechiz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the reply’s I thought I was correct but extremely annoying when speaking to o2 and they are saying only one device per household even though there own website states the opposite and to be told that I am incorrect. Will call into o2 shop to see if they can assist 

Message 4 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

I'm not sure this is something the shops can handle. Suppose it's worth a shot

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 5