Did you mean: 

Volt benefits

Roy66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I’m a virgin media and o2 customer 

I’m getting an increase in download and upload speeds on my virgin media broadband but I’m not getting an increase in my day allowance from o2

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36503 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1622 Solutions

So long as you are a Contract user of O2's services as well as having an active VM Broadband service contract, and have registered for Volt, the double of your base tariff speed will come - so if you are on a 10GB tariff, with a bonus 20GB 2X (as was available through resellers at end of last year), your Volt benefit doubles the 10GB: 10 (Base tariff) + 20 (x2 Offer) + Volt (double Base) 10 = 40GB.

Volt Megaguide explains more - make sure you have hit the Volt banner on MyO2 or O2.co.uk and check the correct option. Good luck @Roy66.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36503 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1622 Solutions

So long as you are a Contract user of O2's services as well as having an active VM Broadband service contract, and have registered for Volt, the double of your base tariff speed will come - so if you are on a 10GB tariff, with a bonus 20GB 2X (as was available through resellers at end of last year), your Volt benefit doubles the 10GB: 10 (Base tariff) + 20 (x2 Offer) + Volt (double Base) 10 = 40GB.

Volt Megaguide explains more - make sure you have hit the Volt banner on MyO2 or O2.co.uk and check the correct option. Good luck @Roy66.

Message 2 of 2