Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed on my phone

Pops375
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can somebody help me I have Virgin broadband with an O2 phone contract I applied for the Vault speed but I have noticed there is no speed upgrade on my A12 Samsung phone phone where it has upgraded on my PC and other phone

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6265 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

Assume you are talking about speed over wifi. This is dependant on distance from the router and the device.

It is the speed to the router you need to measure. Use an ethernet cable from the router to your PC to get a more accurate reading. If this has increased then you need to look elsewhere re your phone.

Try posting in the Broadband Section of the Virgin forum. Plenty of experts on there.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6265 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

Assume you are talking about speed over wifi. This is dependant on distance from the router and the device.

It is the speed to the router you need to measure. Use an ethernet cable from the router to your PC to get a more accurate reading. If this has increased then you need to look elsewhere re your phone.

Try posting in the Broadband Section of the Virgin forum. Plenty of experts on there.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2