cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Travel Inclusive Zone with O2 Travel Inclusive volt but still ended up paying when visiting USA

Foxabilo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi.

I took a trip to the USA in November and I thought my Volt enabled account would cover my for "O2 Travel Inclusive Zone" roaming. I've ended up being charged 4 lots of O2 Travel Bolt'ons as my phone did not "roam" in the states, ended up having to use WhatsApp to call a cab.

Phone is an S20 with WiFI Calling enabled. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38107 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1728 Solutions

The Guide: Roaming MegaGuide and specifically USA - Roaming with O2 may have helped. 

At this point, persist with O2 via Social Media, link at the foot of this post below has details for X/Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: keep at them until they respond via a Private or Direct Message before sharing your account info with them.

If your Bolt Ons show 

1000012118.png

then you should be refunded once you prove what part of the US you were visiting. 

1000012119.png

https://www.o2.co.uk/international/using-your-phone-abroad

Good luck, @Foxabilo.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38107 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1728 Solutions

The Guide: Roaming MegaGuide and specifically USA - Roaming with O2 may have helped. 

At this point, persist with O2 via Social Media, link at the foot of this post below has details for X/Twitter, Facebook, Instagram: keep at them until they respond via a Private or Direct Message before sharing your account info with them.

If your Bolt Ons show 

1000012118.png

then you should be refunded once you prove what part of the US you were visiting. 

1000012119.png

https://www.o2.co.uk/international/using-your-phone-abroad

Good luck, @Foxabilo.

Message 2 of 2