Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No volt

Nitrams19
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My account tells me I'm all set for volt benefits and will take a few days to show in my O2 account. It is now 3.5 weeks since showing it will take a few days. Should it be on by now. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123382 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Nitrams19 

It  normally takes 2 weeks so you need to contact O2

We're just customers like you but it sounds as if you need someone to access your account which can't be done from the forum

All methods of contacting O2 are here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 12

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36550 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

And covered as a question in Volt Megaguide -

Double data not showing via My O2?

More info
If you've signed up for Volt benefits you should receive a separate communication from both O2 and VM once your O2 data allowance and VM broadband speeds have been adjusted. Please note that these communications may arrive at different times so don't worry if you receive one and not the other – this could arrive several days later. If you still don’t have your O2 data benefits within 7 days of applying, please contact us here (FacebookTwitter or Instagram) so we can check this over and get it sorted for you. If you still don’t have your VM speed benefits within 7 days of applying, please contact Virgin Media here so they can check this over and get it sorted for you

O2 can be contacted via Social Media using the options in the link just below, @Nitrams19 

Good luck!

Message 3 of 12

Nitrams19
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have been told to wait 2 week from 16 April which I have now past still no volt every advisor is just kicking the can down the road. Have email from VM saying I'm eligible and O2 account says I'm all set to go coming upto 4 weeks now. Will be back in touch with them Saturday if itst active by then

Message 4 of 12

pgn
  • 36550 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

Persistence of a saint, @Nitrams19 😉

Message 5 of 12

Nitrams19
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well still not resolved they have now passed it to another team and are saying 5 to10 days by which time I will have missed the free roaming these support chats don't get resolved just kicked into the long grass. Is there anyway to escalate this wish I hadn't jojned now false promises. If I contact anyone else they will just tell me to wait for the outcome of this investigation the annoying thing is they just pass to someone and don't give any other options. Really am sick of this. 

Message 6 of 12

pgn
  • 36550 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

If you have been interacting with the Social Media Team, all we can do is tag the Forum Manager, @Dave-O2 - but he is off now until Tuesday.

Keep the Social Media channel open, as Dave may ask for the handle you use to check back through the call history. Watch out for a Private Message here on the Forum sometime Tuesday, @Nitrams19 - good luck!

Message 7 of 12

Nitrams19
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been using support chat in the app all conversation has been recorded. 

Message 8 of 12

Nitrams19
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Been in touch again still not resolved another 10 days to wait same response everytime. Do you think facebook team could resolve it for me or must I wait for support to get back to me. 

Message 9 of 12

pgn
  • 36550 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

Would do no harm, @Nitrams19 - the link just below this post has the way.

And nudge them every so often. Good luck!

Message 10 of 12