Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues registering for Volt venefits

Magmae
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have held two pay as you go mobiles with O2 for years.
Our household has been with Virgin for landline, WiFi and TV for ages and ages.
On hearing about the Volt benefits I was told to look on my O2 app to register by an 02 customer assistant. This takes me round in circles, sometimes giving me an error page or suggesting I order a new SIM to be valid. I am getting nowhere.
Both Virgin and O2 have the same household address, both hold my mobile for contact but Virgin insists on writing to my husband and may have the family email address as opposed to my personal one.

In desperation I wrote to 02 on 28th July asking for help, especially as I have issues with WiFi coverage in the house but cannot afford to pay extra for the pods. I have heard nothing back or seen any change in my account details.

What can I do now?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Volt benefits only apply for contract customers not PAYG

Your post is a little confusing as you say you are PAYG?

Volt Megaguide 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Volt benefits only apply for contract customers not PAYG

Your post is a little confusing as you say you are PAYG?

Volt Megaguide 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 2