Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerial Direct/Virgin Volt

2howard
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have any Aerial Direct and Virgin customers been successful in receiving Virgin Volt?.Virgin were very helpful when I applied to them to join but on contacting O2 they were informed my number had been cancelled. I contacted O2 who told me since 2015 Aerial managed my account contact them for help...there lies the problem no help.Iv been promised call back,never received,they won't give me a name or contact number for who ever dealing with it,probably because no one is.Masters of Fob off,it should never be this difficult.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6621 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

If memory serves me correctly Aerial offer business accounts. 

If so Volt is not available.

I do know that both the O2 and Virgin accounts have to be with them direct.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6621 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1489 Solutions

That's changed but I still think the OP has to be woth O2 direct

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 6

2howard
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your reply,maybe having a business account is the problem then I don't know.I have Virgin broadband,tv and house phone for poss 10 years both vurgin and o2 show only my name as Bill payer to same home address.I have an E mail from o2 telling me that Aerial Direct manage my account and they should be able to help me,I forwarded that to Aerial at their request,also 02 told me 3 of their management company's and Ariel being one of them can claim 

Message 5 of 6

2howard
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The only requirement from Virgin is that you have an O2 sim,which I do and both account show the same bill payers name at same address which mine does.Just a shame that the additional minutes and faster broadband is there to be had but too difficult to get .

Message 6 of 6