cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

they've given me an O2 email address - how do I access this???????

answerthequ
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm trying to set uop Myo2 - however it says my account username is an xxxx@o2.com. Where on earth is the portal to see messages on this account. and where are the o2 help people - its all self help - i just want to speak to someone!!!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or call 202

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or call 202

Message 2 of 5

stevenappleford
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi  I was the same once moved over from virgin 02 set me up an email address account. I’ve been in the shop five times none of the staff have no idea what this is about how to change it every time they have just said to me we are close this account. Wait five days after five days that account should be cancelled and you should be able to use your own email address but every five days nothing has happened. I still have this email which don’t let me go into any of the other details of my account so I feel like nothing has been dealt with it’s DISGRACFUL

as I didn’t even ask to go over to O2,  as this is the way they treat their customers that’s not the worrying thing I bought an Apple Watch so I can go out as I do it a lot where I forget my phone and if I have my watch with me it will tell people I have had to seizure so since this is happened in my life in danger, I can’t see this getting done so annoyed 

Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@stevenappleford 

This is not customer services but a customer to customer community.. 

You need to call Customer services on 202 or 0344 809 0202 as there is very little the shop can do. 

You have been on o2 for at least a year and this is what happens when companies merge, same as no one asked if people wanted to be moved to the Vodafone Network from  EE whilst on Virgin,,

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 5

brookheather
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you move from Virgin?  You should be able to login with your mobile number and it will ask you for the last four digits of your bank account.  Once logged in you can change the account email address from xxxx@o2.com to your own - I had the same issue with my migration from VM.

Message 5 of 5