Did you mean: 

"Busy network"

AndyT1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi!

Data connection has been very slow and worsening in my location over the last few months. When checking network status for my location, DN14 6RU, this message has been displayed now for weeks:

"Our Network can get busy in this area.

This means your data could be slower than normal. We’re sorry about that. Our team is aware and working to make it better. Our top tips for staying connected would be to find local Wi-Fi hotspots and download whatever content you need whilst connected to Wi-Fi, so you can still enjoy it on the move."

No Wi-Fi available, so I was hoping for a realistic timescale to expect improvements. 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AndyT1 

O2 don't give timescales for updates and repairs.

There is a nationwide upgrade programme ongoing but no specific details are known outside of O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@AndyT1 

O2 don't give timescales for updates and repairs.

There is a nationwide upgrade programme ongoing but no specific details are known outside of O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2