Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 volt

SLS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any one activated the volt thing if you're a customer with both virgin and o2? Supposedly meant to be ''supercharged'' their words not mine...ever since activating it my phone is slower, its mainly on 3G (now can't seem to get 4G), my signal is bad, internet pages won't load, snapchat and WhatsApp won't connect and neither will Instagram??

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions

@SLS 

You need to log the fault with both VM and O2.

There is nothing devious going on so can only assume you have faults that need fixing.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions

@SLS 

Could be a network fault Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Many customers have Volt without the same issues as you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

SLS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I have already tried all this and no difference 😞 Our broadband at home is with VM and that too is worse since activating volt, wishing I'd never done it now....

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144225 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27636 Solutions

@SLS 

You need to log the fault with both VM and O2.

There is nothing devious going on so can only assume you have faults that need fixing.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4