Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 text msg not sent, error 0

stepro1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a Galaxy A14, very good except a number of NHS colleagues can text to me but randomly my replies sometimes fail. There seems no pattern to this. I have tried everthing. However if I put my SIM card in another phone then I can always reply. But when put back in my Galaxy it behaves as before. Anybody else have this? Incredibly tedious.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144464 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@stepro1 

Check guide here Guide: Text Message Tips (not sent or received) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

stepro1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried these things with no success. now I am trying a different text message app, i must wait to sse what happens.

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144464 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@stepro1 

I use Google messages app.

Much better than the stock Samsung one.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

stepro1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Messaging has worked correctly since I switched to using the Samsung text msg App rather than the Google App. I cannot say why, but this is a fact.

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144464 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@stepro1 

Possibly an error in the settings of the message app but you found a solution, so that's all that matters 👍

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

stepro1
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had been trying to sort this out for three months, I had contacted O2 technical and gone through all phone settings, they spent hours on this.  I used to be a programmer and worked in electronics so am familar with debugging things, intermittent faults are always the worst.

Message 7 of 7