Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new sim

ppw
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i want to purchase a new sim before the offer ends today. £25 unlimited data, calls and text. Can my current number be retained and if so how. This offer ends in a few hours and i am concerned i may miss out if i do not get timely advice

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@ppw 

If you can, just upgrade to the simo deal and your number will be automatically retained.

If you can't upgrade, just order the deal and then migrate your number to it Guide: Migration & porting into O2  but you will have to pay if you owe anything on your old contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@ppw 

If you can, just upgrade to the simo deal and your number will be automatically retained.

If you can't upgrade, just order the deal and then migrate your number to it Guide: Migration & porting into O2  but you will have to pay if you owe anything on your old contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2