Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need a repair

Alexanderwiles
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i need a repair for my samsung S20 FE that fell in water then the screen was flickering and now nothings appearing on the phone

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36030 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions
Message 2 of 5

Alexanderwiles
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've already tried that stuff the screen remains black and when on it still doesn't appear to other devices either. I dont know if I have insurance or how to check but either way id happily pay for the repair at this point i just need a easy way to do it and asking your chat bot just sends me in to an endless loop

Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36030 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Nearest phone kiosk or shop or stall is your best bet, @Alexanderwiles - and the O2 Chatbot is, well, not really suited for much, a lot of the time.

Google repairers in your vicinity, many small repair places exist that may have the kit and access to spares to repair the damage, albeit not cheaply...

Good luck!

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144485 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Alexanderwiles 

You will never repair water damage permanently.

Even if you get it working it won't last for long.

The only viable option is a new phone.

Anything not backed up on your old phone is lost anyway, so you'll never get that back either.

Sorry that's not the answer you want, but it's fact and will save you from wasting money.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5