Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone watch error 14

Jasoon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was having an issue we’re my new Apple Watch ultra when you went on data setting it would always say not connected unless you restarted the watch then it would connect for a little while.

I decided to unpair my watch and pair it shine once it paired when I try and set up the data plan I was getting a message that you had to be a pay monthly customer which I am then it changed to the error 14 message

anyone any advice on how to resolve 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Sounds like you need to reach out to O2, either 202 or via Social Media, links just below, @Jasoon and @Lamp - O2 Advisors will be back on tomorrow morning at 8am if you have no joy with either of the support channels above.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Lamp
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue - really frustrating. Watch series 8 worked fine, but got new iPhone 14 yesterday and now mobile data just shows ‘not connected’. Tried the same fixes as you, but no bueno. 

Message 2 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Sounds like you need to reach out to O2, either 202 or via Social Media, links just below, @Jasoon and @Lamp - O2 Advisors will be back on tomorrow morning at 8am if you have no joy with either of the support channels above.  Good luck!

Message 3 of 6

Jasoon
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I found that if I restarted the watch it would connect for a short period of time the would just come up with no connection, that’s when I started to re pair the watch

Message 4 of 6

Jasoon
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that pgn 

I’ve called 202 and there going to reset the esim I then have to wait 24 hours turn the phone and watch off and back on and try and add the cellular again

Message 5 of 6

Jasoon
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The data has been reset and it’s looks like it’s working a treat 

Message 6 of 6