Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone missed calls...

Schildy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone else here had issues where, when someone tries to call it goes straight to voicemail? I have had this issues since I came to O2 and only today have I had a bit of a eureka moment finding out that IF you are in my Emergency contacts you'll get through but if you are in my normal contacts it will simply go to voice?

ANY suggestions please

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10895 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3121 Solutions

@Schildy 

Sounds like DND is enabled on the iPhone or one of the profiles is set on the device.. 

Have a look at this from Apple https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iphd6288a67f/ios

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Schildy 

Try dialling ##002# to cancel all diverts

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10895 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3121 Solutions

@Schildy 

Sounds like DND is enabled on the iPhone or one of the profiles is set on the device.. 

Have a look at this from Apple https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/iphone/iphd6288a67f/ios

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 5

Schildy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've tried that on. numerous occasions but as this is a new upgrade I'll have another go. Thanks for the quick response though...it was much appreciated.

Message 4 of 5

Schildy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I didn't realise there were different options in EACH 'option' tbh so I've set as EVERYBODY to see what the response might be and I'll say (for now at least) thanks for the quick response.

Message 5 of 5