Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Pro unable to hold connection to the O2 network

NeilJP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The O2 shop in Milton Keynes have now given me my third iPhone (2 x iPhone 14 Pro Max and 1 x iPhone 14 Pro), my fourth SIM and I am still having the same problem - I lose access to the mobile data when the network signal is low and it won't connect again when the signal returns. I can manually reconnect to the network, but the connection will drop again, and I can receive voice calls, but the caller ID is not given, even for people I know. I have triewd resetting the network connection, checked that my O2 account is in order and there are no flags, but the problem won't go away.

I am therefore not sure it is a device or network issue; could it be the phone's settings. Each time I transfer data to my new phone, could it be that the problem gets copied across? If so, how can the problem be fixed? I have spoke to the Apple shop and this is the only scenario they can think of. Can you help?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 8

MrJB16
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi did you ever get this issue sorted? I’ve recently upgraded and my mobile also doesn’t reconnect to mobile data. I’ve got the iPhone 14

Message 3 of 8

HHoulden93
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to know the same as well! slight_smile

Message 4 of 8

HHoulden93
  • 15 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Did you get this fixed?

Message 5 of 8

MrJB16
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m still having the same issue. Could it be a problem with the 5g sim’s? I’m not very tech savvy so trying to think of all possibilities 

Message 6 of 8

NotMyRealName
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have exactly the same issue but it’s only happened for the last 2 days. 

Message 7 of 8

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6710 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1494 Solutions

@NotMyRealNameThe thread started eight months ago and nobody has come back 

You can try tagging them 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 8 of 8