Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

classic sim replacement

Madhatter
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi my mum has damaged her sim card which is the old classic pay as you go, im reading that is no longer running but hoping there is a way to get a new sim as she is still a customer and has credit left.

James

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Madhatter 

She needs to pop into her local O2 store with photo ID and they will swap it for her for free.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Madhatter 

She needs to pop into her local O2 store with photo ID and they will swap it for her for free.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Madhatter
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cheers will pass that on to her fingers crossed its as easy as that. prob try and talk her into new payg rolling lol

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Madhatter 

I doubt shops get any kick back from selling PAYG but as long as she stands firm, she'll be OK.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4