MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144466 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27682 Solutions

@KJ3 

Try the codes in this guide Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

or contact O2 if no luck.

message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 93251 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6981 Solutions
Message 3 of 8

KJ3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have 3 pay monthly contracts and I won't work on any of the, called o2 given advice that did not work, called back spoke to someone and put on hold until they cut me off. now can't get through on the phone. maybe time to cancel DD and see how soon the ring me. 

Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 93251 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6981 Solutions

You still wouldn't get a phone call

Simply passed onto a collection agency

Credit score would take a mighty hit

Message 5 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10199 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@KJ3 

What phones do you have?  

Do you have WiFi calling turned on? as try without WiFi On?

Oh, and cancelling your Direct Debit, dangerous game, and o2 will text then pass it to a DCA, your phones will be barred if on a device plan, your numbers suspended and CCJ's issued per account, means you wont get credit, and then if you still refuse to pay a knock at the door, and away goes your car... all because you cant use call forwarding, not worth it really...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144466 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27682 Solutions

Seems to be a recurring issue with O2 so customer services probably best placed to help you, even if it just gets referred to network services.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 8

TheLizard
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Known O2 Issue. Call Forward is either completely disabled or semi functional across the UK right now. They are working on it but no ETA (Source: O2 Business Reseller). 

All the suggested steps are great but unfortunately wont resolve the issue until O2 fix the back end. 

Message 8 of 8