Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t find the second number on the my o2 account

My dad has the my o2 account but my phone is under his name too so I’m trying to add to my bolt on however i can’t access the details of my number Ron the account as it is only showing the details for my dads phone

Aodhan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

Why is my bill so much  

Slow internet

Hi I have just recently moved into the area of Durham, since moving here I have had problems with getting an internet connection.. I was just wondering if there was anything I could do? As I am not able to just network provider as I'm still in a cont...

Lauren14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can you number sync my new Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic watch with my exisiting O2 mobile number.

I have just bought a new Samsung Galaxy 4 Classic watch. I have paired the watch with my phone using the Gear app and using the O2 esim QR code. However i am unable to Number sync my watch with my exisiting phone number. Effectively, I have a random ...

Resolved! Disney....

Iv had a text saying to activate my free disney plus, but iv already done this 2 weeks ago when i up graded, i go on to "my extras" it just says activate within 16 days? Also i pay for netflix through my 02 bill but cant see that ither on new contrac...

Hanna86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming Fair Use

I’ve had a text to say I’ve gone over my data limit of 25gb but I’ve only used less than 1gb this month as I reset my data yesterday. I also wasn’t charged more last month or receive an alert text. Anyone any ideas? Getting in touch with O2 is a joke...

Lisa234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No services

Hi,I have no services/connection/reception on my phone at my new address. We moved here on the 9th of July 2021. Since then while at home I can not make any calls nor send texts also can not receive any calls nor texts. This is really frustrating now...

MarekP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer data

I need to transfer all the data and apps from my old phone but can not access my screen on my old phone what do I do?

Debs75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data appalling. Miss sold contract

Hi.The data on my phone is not working. I spoke with someone and they sent an esim. This doesn’t help. Data just isn’t working where is should. Online the maps show it’s fine. It isn’t and I feel miss sold. I need this sorted or my contact ended. I’m...

Jmsjabb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos