Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit set up

Hi would like to set up a direct debit so that I’m able to add an iwatch to my account

sharing data

I can't find how to share data, it mentions tick boxes etc etc, all I can see is which two devices can share data? It shows I have one device with no data left and one with over 4GB left that are sharable. Any help greatly appreciated.

Medusa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM network PUK

I have inserted a different network SIM into my old O2 phone and it says i need the SIM network PUK code. Lebara says it's not an issue with their SIM but O2 says it is not them either! Can anyone help?

Jen81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Account Holder Change

Hi,I have a monthly contract that is in my ex partners name.Is there a way I can move the whole contract over into my name?

Mike401 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! answer machine

my answer machine is comming in too quick on my mobile my phone is only ringing for 16 seconds then the answer machine comes on how can i lengthen the time

kat21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet

Hello I need safe search to be turned off on my phone please 

Raj4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

I have no signal on my mobile for over a week now because of a phone mast not working close to my area. I do have access to wifi facility but for carrying out banking transactions to pay my bills and rent I need texting facility to receive OTP to aut...

Resolved! Upgrade & Recycle £250 offer

I've upgraded my phone & as part of the new deal i can get £250 back if i recyle my old phone, I've been through the motions of signing it all up, they have given me a price & its all good to go, It asks me to enter my order no. In the voucher code b...

RyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network!

For the last 2 days I have had no network, emergency calls only! No reported issues in my area, have reset all settings o2 tell you too & restarted phone but still no luck! I can't get through to them on the phone as theyre not taking calls, any idea...

Leanne86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos