Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone 13 pre order

Hi, just wondering do you actually have to settle your existing device plan in full upfront if you take up the new iphone 13? The SMS i received from o2 says they will settle the balance if you trade in your old phone. But when you order online, you ...

Charles2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I spoke to someone about paying my bill on Friday they said it was fine and I’ve been cut off today

Signal dropping

Hi, my signal keeps dropping, it’s not in one particular place or area, I need to switch airplane mode off & on again to get a connection. I have reset network settings and have also had the phone antenna checked as well and all fine. The apple shop ...

Em3010 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Store setting on Galaxy 20

Store setting not in UK. How to alter it so I am allowed to download some apps?

Penny5151 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Taking my money

Hi allLet me get this right I've put £10 on my phone account. I only use this once a week to phone for a taxi home from the supermarket. I don't use it to access the Internet. If I've not made £10 worth of calls in a month the balance in credit just ...

PSi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Existing phone number

Hello, I am a new customer to O2 and have put my new sim in today, I am just wondering when my existing telephone number will port over. I did supply a pac code.

Davidson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to connect to my 4G/5G in greece

I’m currently on holiday in zante and my 4G/5G is not connecting, is there any reason for this as I’ve been here many time and I never had a problem with this before

S-gaffney by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tariff

how do i cap my tariff for roaming so I only use my allowance 

ooo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos