Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I’m trying to pay by phone bill but it won’t let me could you help please

Lee18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No allowances

I cannot use my allowances and now I need it the list my car left me and I can’t call anyone

roci by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing name on account

I've had my O2 account for the past 8 years however it had to be opened under my mum's name since I was only 12. Trying to upgrade again now (phone is in desperate need) and I'm realizing the account is still under her name/dob which I would like to ...

s0phie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I use my cotract data in Portugal?

I’m going to Lisbon and wanted to know if I can use my current contract which is a month rolling one. Will I be able to use my minutes and texts as well as data? That’s the most important I must be able to have data whilst there? Will I incur any cha...

Jonnyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NETWORK CONNECTION

I normally visit Old Trafford football arena every second week. The connection is working good outside the arena but thee is no connection inside. All other networks are working perfectly well but not O2. This is not something new but has going on si...

Berton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded iPhone and monthly deal accordingly - data now not available for Apple Watch

Updated phone - has to change from SIM only and was sent new mini 5G SIM. Apple Watch has stopped worked as cell and claims my O2 account has no data. “Your O2 account is not eligible to enable mobile data on your Apple Watch. Contact O2 for more inf...

Marcj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No phone signal

Been going around in circles trying to contact someone about having no signal for two days. I just want to talk to a human, all these fancy support chats are sending me around in circles, is these a number to call

Resolved! CANCEL ORDER - URGENT

I’ve placed an order, meant to order the iPhone 13 Pro Max but ordered standard size instead - can’t find a way to amend or cancel the order. The live chat feature isn’t working, just keeps redirecting me back to the main page and the 3x phone number...

SeanBL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos