Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account details

I was under the belief that both mine and my son's Iphones were under this account. However, I can only see my own device under this account and not my son's and I am not sure which account his phone will be under. How do I go about figuring this out...

Sarah36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages

Hi, I have not been able to send or receive text messages for a few days. O2 help is not helpful!

postiexyz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarrif

I want to renew my tarrif as I've ran out of data 

Sh69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Cannot receive, make phone calls. Cannot send, receive texts. Been like this for 2 days even though using WiFi calling.

Marj-Gill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What proof of purchase do I use to claim my free accessory kit for a galaxy z fold3 on contract?

I have just got a galaxy Z fold3 on contract with a claimable free accessory pack, however to claim the pack I need to upload proof of purchase. Does anyone know what I can use for this as I don't have a receipt or invoice with the price of device on...

Linz50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coverage map not accurate in my area

For my home area BN73EL your coverage map shows that we should have full 4G inside and out. I've lived here for almost 2 years and we have never had good coverage. I've logged issues with O2 multiple times and have been told each time that there is n...

Issue with phone number

A most unusual issue arose a few days ago. I have been with o2 for a few months now having changed over from EE. I kept my number which was an easy process but for some reason my phone number, when I text only, keeps apearing on other o2 phones as th...

Stuart19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nintendo switch pay monthly

I bought an Nintendo switch on Monday and it came today. Im paying it Monthly however I have paid £30 upfront payment but it says it's now a direct debit of £30 even though I want to pay £15 a month. I've tried to pay for it on my O2 app but nothing ...

Lacey19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos