Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet connection

Why does the internet only work when I am in my property /

Crisbee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping old phone number with Virgin

Hi.I've recently upgraded my virgin media which includes a sim only deal which has now been transferred to o2. I've recently received my o2 SIM and tried to transfer my old virgin number to o2 with the PAC code provided. After being on the phone with...

Wiggy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query about mast statis

Hi i have no signal and your status checker says that the mast near RM5 2RR is broken. when will it be fixed and when it is will I get coverage here? thanks

Hpops by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tarrif query - Data seems to be offering half what I upgrade to...

Hi, Does anyone know why when I try to upgrade a tariff, I'm being told the data allowance is half that offered?I've done the tariff upgrade via the offers page, selecting 20gb of data. When I take that option then check my new tariff, it only shows ...

Etern007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM ME lock?

I got a new contract for my daughter and put sim in her new iPhone to set it all up, she is having that for Christmas so I want SIM in her old phone but it says SIM ME lock. What is this and how do I sort it? Tesco Mobile say the phone is unlocked.

MAKAZAGA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded recently

Hi I've up graded recently. After finding a phone and signing up. Only to get message the phone isn't in stock and I'll have to wait for it. Heard nothing since signing up to a new phone. Really poor customer service. Been with O2 a while now. An upd...

PW23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos