Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed my old number to o2

Hi my old EE number has now changed to my o2 SIM card but now my I messages and FaceTime ect is still down as the O2 number. And not giving me the option to use my EE number now it’s moved to the O2 SIM card. How do I fix this?

Becky291 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 bill

There is a charge which will don’t understand- 4.99 I think

Swish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment for my bill

hi sue to the circumstances with it been christmas soon i have havnt had the money for my bill but next week i will be able to pay it over been really struggling atm and with covid it is hard aswell

Resolved! Convert from individiual to company phone line

Hi there, I have an O2 individual number and I want to convert it to my company phone line. If it is possible, I need know what I have to do and need documents.Thanks for your helps

Esra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Messages listed as International from Uk

Hi all, I recently got back from a trip to France last weekend and since then all text messages i have received have been labelled as 'International' and have a French flag next to them. My phone connected to various networks while roaming in France ...

Carver by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt benefits received with VM but not o2

I've received my Volt benefits with VM, my broadband speeds have been boosted, but i've got nothing from O2, Volt doubling my data was the only reason I left my previous network to join o2. Anyone know how this has happened?

Resolved! Handset insurance

Does my insurance cover any handset if I'm still in contract with you?

Helen67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos