Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text about the bill

Received a text saying bill overdue. it was automaticly paid on the 15 Decembed2021.I should not be charged for late payment.If youare refering to my wife's phone , you have been informed several times she has passed away on 5 November 2021 Documenta...

Resolved! Scam?

I’ve received 2 texts today purportedly from O2, saying I’ve requested an OTAC number. Then 2 more texts giving me the OTAC numbers. Texts tell me to call 202 if I have questions.firstly I don’t know what OTAC numbers are so haven’t requested them. S...

Chris39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring old number (other provider) to O2 sim card

Hi, I have just received my new O2 sim card and it was already activated. I am bringing my old number over fom Talkmobile and i provided my PAC code when i order my O2 sim card through Virgin Media. How long will it take for the old number to transfe...

leeroy221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

How do I find out what is eating all my data allowance?I can’t see a break down of data heavy apps via ‘My O2’

CMcC65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting radio numbers

I want to change my plan so I can enter competitions on the radio how do I do this? Won’t let me send messages to short numbers

Resolved! DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid.

Hi,I've been getting this error for a long time now and I usually get around it by using different browsers and, I thought, by using the App. It seems this month, nothing seems to work. I really need a copy of my bill and I can't seem to get it onlin...

Steve_C by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Activating a Sim. O2 business customer

Is there any way to actually activate a sim after 8pm? I’ve gone round in circles a dozen or so times. There’s nowhere on the o2 dashboard that allows me to do it. I’m already an o2 customer, I’m just swapping the sim for a 5G one along with a new ph...

Waluigi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch 40mm Sport Band out of stock

Hi - I hope someone can help please because I can’t find any way to contact O2 regarding this item. I ordered an Apple Watch 40mm Sport Band (Pink Sand) on the O2 shop on 4th December and received the order confirmation email. The item was showing as...

Bandit78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt benefits

Has anyone received their WiFi pods or any idea when we will or who to contact if we haven't received them? These would be super handy for me, I have activated volt on all my accounts data etc has been updated but I've never received these. Thanks

Resolved! No signal in or near my home

Hi, My general area is shown to have good signal inside & outside my home on the relevant O2 map checker, yet I cannot get signal within 200+ metres of my home. Why is this? Am I in some kind of signal / reception shadow? This is not an issue with my...