Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Im trying to claim my 6 months Disney+ but when I click to claim it, the O2 page it takes me to doesnt work, it says that the page is no longer there?

Levy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tube wifi and volt

I'm on both virgin Media and O2 but can't seem to sign into to volt and seperately can't get WiFi on the tube

samf111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff

Hi, I’d like to see options on changing my tariff 

Nic90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I have ordered an upgrade which when I order said it would be delivered next day ! I have the received an email saying it’s out of stock ! No other info except wait for text ! Well I don’t now want this as it was a Christmas present so don’t need it ...

Resolved! Sim

need help swapping my sim

Rh4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ free 6 month trial

I applied for the Disney+ free 6 month trial on Monday 20/12/21. I was told I would receive a text with a link within 24hours so I could activate the offer, no such text arrived. subsequently I went on to my extras and the offer is there but when I t...

AEB1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney

I have upgraded and supposed to have Disney plus added free for 6 months but it won’t add as an extra I have been on hold to customer service for 1 hour who then puts the phone down saying they don’t understand me !!

SHazbag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC

I bought my sim contract with my PAC code from EE which is supposed to transfer my number. The number is different so it hasn't worked - what do I do?

Resolved! Disney extra offer activation link not working

Hi, I took 02 up on the offer of 6 months free Disney extra plus but the link to activate it isn't working and tel number 202 is a complete joke tried for 2 days now can't get to speak to anyone, any ideas?

Carms1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos