Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Giving 02 my PAC number

Hi Gurus, I’ve just joined O2 and I want to keep my old number. I have my PAC number from my previous provider, how do I get that number to O2 ?John

Flaxman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Click and collect redirection

I was wondering if it is possible to get my click and collect order redirected to another 02 shop because the one I initially placed the order for is closed because of sickness

Sarah1010 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my order

I received an email on Monday saying my order would be delivered today. I work nightshift and have stayed awake all day today waiting for my delivery. No email from DPD but I don’t always get an email from them when they’re delivering anyway, just wo...

SJ44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Non delivery of SIM but charged for it!

I am a new customer but have not yet received my SIM. You have charged me from 23rd December which is a cheek. I expected you to charge me from when I register the SIM so I find this very distasteful. So I would like the SIM and a full credit for the...

NF02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no outgoing calls

I have 3 phones 2 IPhones And 1 Andsroid on O2 and all of them won't call out. I did a software update and network reset but nothing. I'm at the end of my tether here as its been 2 days without being able to call out. All I get when I live chat is ca...

Resolved! Click and Collect

How long does it typically take for a click and collect order to be ready for collection

Sarah1010 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hiya, I had a pac code issued for my old o2 phone. I’ve just wiped that phone before making a note of it - is there any way of me getting a new one? I do t have access to ‘my o2’ either unfortunately…

Norm3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how long does it take to port my number across?

Hi everyone Hopfully youve had a good xmas, Right ive changed over to o2 on the 21st of December and I still am unaware as to why my number has not been ported and why I have to ask the community rather than actual o2 staff that three had over a onli...

John30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal anywhere

i have no signal anywhere i did get a new sim card from 02 shop and waited 24 hours and still still no different tried in a different phone and works fine it seems to be the new phone i got when i sent off mine of to be replaced

sam27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos