Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Less than 0.5Mb network!

Just received O2 sim to replace my Virgin Media Sim.I use it in a router with a 4G aerial on top of my house. Always had between 10 and 40 Mb signal with Virgin.With the O2 sim I am getting 0.02 Mb - 0.5 Mb.Can you offer any advice other than cancell...

rhd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data remaining

Hi,my friend is in hospital and he is on PAYG, he does not have the o2 app and is not tech savvy to install and is actually not well enough to do it and he is not allowed visitors. How can I check how much data he has on his phone for whatsapp video ...

obe0ne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reclaiming direct debit

I have left o2 but my direct debit has been taken how do I reclaim it

Sue1231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad and cut off 😡

So I currently live abroad temporarily but still have a UK phone number, it’s a PAYG as easiest to manage, today it looks like it’s been cut off with no prior warning. Still showing in my account but it won’t let me top it up, I can’t call or text fr...

JK3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone not connected

My new phone I collected on Monday has still not connected with my old number

Rh86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hi, I bought a new iPhone with a monthly contract in December. I would like to sign up for my O2 Teacher discount but my employer knows nothing about an O2 open code to enable me to get my 25% discount. What should I do?

Em44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

How much would it be to cancel my contract now

James31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages still going to old sim card

Hi. I recently joined o2 from vodafone and kept my old number. Some of my text messages , but not all of them, seem to be getting delivered to my old phone though instead of my new one. It's been a week since my number was moved. Its not that they're...

Frozen phone

My phone has frozen and I am unable to make any calls, texts or use anything on it at the moment. I think I need to do an update on it but can't do this as its frozen. Please help

Zoe1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 6 pro

My new out of the box today pixel 6 pro came with a USB C to USB C cable that obv doesn't plug into any of USB sockets around the house. It will not charge from any of my numerous other cables. Nor will it charge from any of my older 3 pin plugs and ...