Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ver poor O2 reception - still

I have been ‘complaining’ for well over 12 months now. Here at home in large town, indoors or out I rarely see more than 1 bar of 4G signal and often it drops to 2 bars of just 3G. Making calls is often not possible. I get full signal in other places...

Resolved! Old O2 sim

HiI’ve found an O2 sim and I can’t activate it.I would want to keep this number

KikiRiki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend Cap

I called up o2 not once but twice to get the spend cap removed from both my devices and yet it's still on there! How do I go about getting them removed once and for all? I don't want a spend cap on either of my numbers so why are they still on there ...

Locked out of phone

When I turned on my phone it is saying I HAVE had 3 chances to use my pin, I have had the same for years but it has locked me out Any suggestions

TP56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unreliable Signal

Hi, I have only just received my new 02 SIM as part of a VOLT deal with Virgin Media, but the signal constantly goes from either full or very good connection to no connection whatsoever. This SIM replaced an existing Virgin Mobile SIM I had as part o...

TW99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locate number

I am unable to locate a second phone tat should be linked to this account xxxxxxxxxxxx so that I can look at new sim options but I can’t see it on my account info [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public...

Cheets by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open family discount

Can someone please explain how I can add an o2 open discount code to my partners account with her having just upgraded. The advisor online chat stated this can be done once she receives the phone but how? You can’t chat to an advisor as it’s always t...

Pj008 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

Signal going up and down