Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad and not connected

Hi therei am working away for a few months I contacted o2 before I left to stop any charges.Since I have been here I am not receiving calls or text messages and friend and family say my phone switched off, I need to be able receive them to continue m...

ZoeFarley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ extra

I was a Disney+ subscriber but due to receive info as extra cancelled subscription so that I could apply extra. When tried to do because email already registered it won’t recognise as new customer and keeps wanting me to renew as old customer? Missin...

Papercut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network

Hi my phone has been searching at the top right for my network from about 5pm yesterday and it’s still not found it. It’s just been loading for hours. And I’m not even able to press on mobile data in settings. Would you be able to help me with this i...

Resolved! SAMSUNG S10 FIRMWARE

Hi I have just swapped from vodafone to o2.I have just received notification of a firmware update but now wonder if i should install via a pc to potentially remove any vodafone specific updates? Thanks

Ceejay123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my original phone number

Hi , i was a virgin customer but they transferred me to o2 , i have asked to keep my original phone number , i have given you my pac code , could you please confirm i will be keeping my number ending in 745?

Sandra02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New to o2

Just got got my new sim, moved from virgin do I need to activate this sim

Minime by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £200 Deposit hasn’t been returned within the 4 months

Hello I have purchased an airtime plan with a phone and sim, and at the beginning of the contract I’ve been asked to make a deposit of £200 before I can receive my items. And I’ve made the deposit, on the 18 of September. It’s obviously been more tha...

Iacob_09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Insurance Replacement IPhone Blocked?

Hi, I received a replacement IPhone 13 Pro Max from O2 Insurance today. The phone doesn't recognise my SIM card which works in an older IPhone fine and worked fine in my previous 13 Pro Max. Under network settings it says 'Phone not allowed' - I have...

AM9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos