Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-Fi call

My 4g has changed to Wi-Fi call. Does this happen automatically and does it affect using the internet away from home?

VW75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

I don’t have any signal and would like some help to fix. I’ve turned phone on and off and tried reinserting sim but neither has worked

ScottMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages not delivered

I'm have an issue with my text messages which has been happening since Thursday. Any message sent says it's not been delivered however the recipient is receiving the messages. This is happening with all my contacts regardless of network. I have tried...

StuartV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! MMS on N95

A few months ago, I purchased an unlocked Vodafone Nokia N95 (Yes, I know its ~15 years old) and everything went smoothly except for setting up MMS. On the phone there are a few APNs that are factory default (vodafone tho) but setting up an O2 Intern...

Resolved! No Signal

I had a text message from o2 saying they were doing works in my area and signal might be affected. My partner who is also on o2 who I live with didn't get a text message, My o2 signal as been gone for two days, I can't text, call or go on the interne...

Steph22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Two O2 mobiles - help!

Hey so I have two mobile phones with O2. I have my main mobile on the app so I can check my bills keep and eye on my data usage etc. I cannot for the life of me work out how to add my second line to the account! I have googled it and what people are ...

Kkmizz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Barred iphone

2 weeks ago I had somebody order a phone fraudulently on my account. O2 barred my phone so I could not receive or make calls. I rang to get it de barred. I have an iPhone 11 that I did not purchase from 02 and just have the sim with them. I have rung...

Camp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t log in my account

On log in,a message displayed opps something went wrong,email and password are right

Ehab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keeps restarting

Xperia 5iii keeps restarting light switches from red then just flashes green at top of phone less than 3 months old!!

Beats7474 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos