Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I requested a sim swap at 6pm yesterday. Is it likely to take a full 24 hrs or could it be longer ?thanks

Blythlad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New account and transfer question

Hey all - looking for a bit of advice. Just joined O2 and gave them my PAC code when completing the orderToday (Saturday) I have received my new SIM but haven't put it in my phone yet.Question is when do you think the best time to put the SIM in is a...

Edster75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy watch 4

Hello should I be able to use my galaxy watch 4 for messages and calls if my phone is switched off?

mikey4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My roaming won't work abroad. Why?

Hello, Can anyone help? My service has not worked since I arrived on holiday in Italy. I'm unsure why this is, I have turned on my roaming and data but it keeps saying I have no service. My boyfriends phone works but he isn't on 02 like me. Why is th...

Adding a device to MYO2 and enabling wifi calling

I have recently joined O2 on a sim only contract. I am using an unlocked iphone11 Pro that I have owned for some time. I am unable to enable wifi calling on my handset and unable to add my device to MYO2 to enable it there. I have spoken with CS and ...

DD__ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spain 4g

How can I obtain 4G connection in Spain? Moviestar only gives 3G which is not sufficient to obtain and send emails.

Resolved! not recieving calls or text on upgrade

hi, i upgraded my phone the other night, i put the new sim in new phone smart transferred all my info across but im not receiving text or calls through my new phone? my number still the same. they are just coming to my old phone. i am getting whatsap...

louisa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal after transferring number

Hi Sorry if this already posted but I sent a pac code from EE to O2 on Monday and got a message that my number would be transferred on the Tuesday (26th) and since Tuesday I haven't had any signal at all. I have checked and my EE account is closed an...

Maria1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t make calls

I am unable to make outward calls!!! Have tried everything recommended online!!

Resolved! Lost phone

I recently list my mobile whilst on holiday on the USA. I have since replaced my phone but concerned even though my old phone has been barred including the sim can my personal details be obtained if whoever has it gain access?

Jules56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos