Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boost Box

My brother who is with O2 has a terrible time using his mobile in his house outside its not that bad (about 2 bars on the phone) but inside its crap (1 bar or nothing), how can we get him one of these BOOST BOXES that I have seen on the O2 siteJohn

johnG4RCG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Really worried about giving out my number to a stranger

Hi all, I am rather worried about what someone can do with my number. I actually was coaxed into joining a dating site by a friend of mine and I met someone the other day and they very quickly asked me for my number. I don't usually do this but I tho...

Resolved! Top up not working

I was running out of data so I’ve done top up of 10 gbp but I’m still facing the same problem with mobile data.

R9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g switched off by o2 while in America

Despite buying a bolt on to ensure good coverage I lost 4g today and received a message saying o2 had switched it off. What do I do to restore it?

Sk4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data problem

My mobile data doesn’t work on my iPhone 13 pro. My wife connects normally but when it comes to 4G it says it’s connected but doesn’t work. Are there any ways to fix this?

Emcio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network connection in spain

Hey, I’m currently in Seville, and I don’t get any network outside the hotel. Appreciate it if you could look into this for me. ThanksMargaret

MV3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! So far no help with a stolen number

Around january i noticed my sim became inactive suddenly.the next day i went to a local o2 store and had a sim card swap. i was told they can take up to 24hours.it did not work. i returned again to have another sim card swap. same again.during this t...

henrystar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad

My Dad is abroad and has asked me to help. He has no signal and when he tries to speak to o2 online they say he needs a security code that’s been texted to him but he can’t receive the text because of the signal so has asked me to help him sort it. C...

Jade20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone in Greece

Just arrived in Greece. Have received SMS messages from O2, but cannot make calls. PaYG customer. How to get assistance?

TonyMS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos