Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number ported but...

My old number has been ported over today but the temporary number given with the PAYG sim is still showing in my account on the app. I am receiving calls via my old number so that part has worked. I don't want to top up if it's not going to go to the...

Tridyson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Card

I have purchased a tablet and it needs a standard size sim card can I exchange the nano sim card that I have for a standard sized one?

Brenda2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch to o2

I want to join o2 network. Please I need help with that 

signal down in Charminster, DT2 9QP

I've recently moved to Charminster in Dorset and the signal on O2 is one or zero. We have four phones on O2. I have checked the status and apparently a mast isn't working as it should and I've been given updates for a month that unfortunately enginee...

Tony7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to top up with valid voucher being abroad

Hello. I have lost my old Phone number, and contact with my bank account by the way. I got a starter with valid voucher for 10£ but I can't activate it abroad. I have no possibility top up online, as I need to contact my bank to change my Phone numbe...

Witold by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Stolen

Hello, my phone was stolen today - swiped out of my hand by a thief on a bike - and I was wondering if there's anything that needs to be done in terms of my SIM? The police have been informed, and I have used the Google track my phone service to lock...

AWRodgers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM

Just upgraded, and changed my contract, can I put my current SIM in my new phone when it arrives?

Ellaa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked sim

my friend used my phone to call o2 to activate his SIM card as it was blocked, but o2 for some reason have now blocked my number and I don’t know how to fix it because I can’t get any messages through for security codes etc

Resolved! Request a port but then go abroad

Hello all I have requested to port my number into O2 but then read that porting can not be completed whilst abroad. I will be out of the country when the port takes place - as this will presumably fail, does this mean that my temporary O2 number will...