Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet down for 2 weeks - is dongle best solution?

My internet is going to be down for 2 weeks before new one installed. I still need to download and upload files for work during this period. Is getting a dongle the best solution? I've looked at prices on this site but want to check. Do I still need ...

HaxanDub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible service

So I have just joined o2 after checking coverage in my area and having it confirmed in a chat session that the signal would be good. Upon getting the data sim I noticed that the signal was a bit unstable and going from 8 mbs to 22 mbs. On further inv...

rfinch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! link

how i link my active2 watch to my phone number

kingz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 4g whilst abroad. iPhone

Hi. My son is currently in Portugal and can’t get 4g internet access. He’s turned on data roaming and turned phone off/on. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

WillsDAD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there anyway to talk to customer service?

I tried the 202 number and was given false information so that was a waste of time! What happened to the tech gurus that you used to be able to speak to? I got a new S21+ at the end of May 2021 and it had a couple of niggling faults develop shortly a...

Rondeco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set up

Help to set up iPad email that is connected to my iphone

Teldon216 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service while cancelling my contract

Hi, Today I contacted O2 via calling 202 to cancel my contract. The customer support lady read me the relevant text and then put me on hold "for a second". While being on hold the line broke up and since then I have No Service, can`t login to my O2 a...

Laci by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet in turkey

I’m going to Turkey next week, how do I go about using my data without huge charges

Steph190 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No or very little signal

I check daily it says an engineer probably knows about it ha! This has been going on for months now! But nothing has been done. Now 02 is saying do I want more data as I’m constantly on 4g all the time!! Fed up is not the word!! If I go out I have be...

Resolved! Fraud

Hi, can someone help me on how do I get in touch with O2 fraud team? My account was broken into on 03/10/21 and two phones were ordered. Luckily I spotted on time and both phones were returned to O2. The problem is that my contract was also changed s...

Kat46 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos