Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor signal since switching to new 5G phone

I've recently upgraded to Google Pixel 6 from my Huawei P30 Pro and my signal has been awful ever since, particularly in public places. I've compared mine with other 02 users at the same venues and mine is considerably worse. Please help?

WiFi Calling not working

O2 service here has been out all day so thought I was covered by wifi calling. I know it has worked before at another location. Just tried to make a call and couldn't. My wifi is a good FTTP 1Gbps connection. Checked phone settings and wifi calling h...

IMG_0355.PNG Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 14.26.27.png Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 14.33.37.png
CraigR by Level 4: Observant
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No 4G

Hello, I haven't been able to get 4G since Saturday. I have been in a few different areas (Kent and London), I have checked the network status and there hasn't been any problems. I have restarted my phone and its made no different. I have unlimited d...

Emle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi calling

I have two Google Pixel 6 phones on my O2 account, Wi-Fi calling is enabled on one but isn't on the second. My O2 has this instruction "First you'll need to add Wifi and 4G Calling to your account. To do this sign in to My O2, go to Device details an...

BlueNile by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming not working in Italy

 Hi- my iPhone 12 is not working when roaming in Italy. It briefly connects to a network but the signal bars stay totally greyed out (see pic below) then it shows as no signal. This happens wherever I am, even though my partner sat next to me has ful...

F2A320AF-EF10-40E6-8F1C-08E3B71D5939.jpeg
James1uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I was previously on pay and go and I wish to keep my old mobile number 

PaulJFT97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus extra

Hi, I chose Disney + as my free extra for 3 months. When I follow the email link to activate my account it says I’ve already signed up with another email…? Even if I had (which I haven’t) I’ve tried my two other work emails and it say the same thing....

GoGamGar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Settings for a tplink MR6400

Hi, when Virgin changed my sim for an o2 sim I didn’t know I’d have to mess with the settings, I’m ok at amending stuff if I’m talked through it, I found it once but lost it again.my tl-mr2600 recognizes the sim but not the internet, can someone plea...