Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to set call-forwarding.

I have a pay-monthly O2 account with a Nokia 6021 phone which is easy to use. Need to set up call-divert on it to my landline (as a reasonable adjustment for disabilities) but it keeps coming up with the message "Request not completed". Why will O2 n...

Resolved! Not able to send regular SMS text messages

HiI have had my iphone SE for over a year and it has never been able to send regular SMS texts to phones, but can iMessages. Is this an issue with the carrier? It is very inconvenient. Thanks

Sw7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding an Apple Watch to an existing connection but checking out seems to be a problem

I’m trying to add an Apple Watch to one of my existing connections with O2. However, there is an issue of some description that keeps stopping me from checking out. I’ve spoken to Sales who can’t help and online chat just wanted to put me back onto S...

Resolved! Calm app subscription

Hello, My calm app was active from O2, it should be part of my tariff and I've now lost access to some of the app. The subscription section in the app tells me to contact O2. Can you please have a look to see what has change to stop my subscription.M...

Brogan04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts showing different number

Recently, my texts to one of my contacts has shown up as coming from a different number. We’ve deleted all chats, reinstated each other, she’s blocked the ‘other number’, but can no longer receive any on my messages. I’ve an A12 phone. No other conta...

Veeee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call

01442957984 called me from 02, I was wondering if anyone else has received a call from it? I hung up because i was concerned it might have been a scam caller.

Ras by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet down for 2 weeks - is dongle best solution?

My internet is going to be down for 2 weeks before new one installed. I still need to download and upload files for work during this period. Is getting a dongle the best solution? I've looked at prices on this site but want to check. Do I still need ...

HaxanDub by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos