Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regarding Calling and internet problem

Hello I am facing a problems with O2 from yesterday. The signal is full but when I try to call someone its automatically cut but I recived calls but I dn't call anyone. Moreover I unable to use internet when I try to turned it on I unable to see 4G o...

Resolved! Cancelled contract and signed up for a Sim deal ...

So I cancelled my o2 contract and thought I would look around for a decent sim deal. Ironically the best sim deal I could find was also with o2 via comparethemarket.com. When going through the process it asked me if I needed a new nano sim which I sa...

Stunners by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no signal

Hi.My iPhone hasn't been connecting to the o2 signal for about 24hours. I know there is engineering works in the area today, but the problem started yesterday when my partners o2 phone was fine, so pretty sure its not that.

Nancy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

terrible signal

mY SIGNAL IN MILTON KEYNES EMERSON VALLEY AREA IS CRAP GET IT SORTED QUICKER THAN 24TH JULY AS I WORK FROM HOME

Resolved! Voicemail

Hi I have an iPhone 11 and all of a sudden my voicemail messages are not showing as they used to . I only have a box that says ‘call voicemail’ I’ve turned my phone off then on again and followed the tips online but still no joy .

Fox4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt

Hi I have o2 and virgin and it’s saying virgin media isn’t available in my area when I try and use volt

Bix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message send failure

Hellosince 4 May I have received a “message send failure” note for every text I have sent to five of my contacts (my dad, two of my work colleagues and two of my friends). It happens every time. Some of the messages are getting through, because somet...

Anna099 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos