Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Esim ordered and now got disconnected

I have ordered esim to swap my current physical one yesterday, now o2 network got disconnected, no voice, data oe text.i found few posts about this. What is the best way to bring the network back online?

Bubin123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice calls cutting off and other party cannot hear me.

We have 2 O2 Android phones in the house and for both we have these 2 problems since Friday:- Calls made get cut off- Other party whether they are the caller or receiver, cannot hear me.Calls made with What's App have no problems.Microphone access is...

IPhone X No data

Hello, i was having issues with my SIM card which used to always report a SIM failure anytime i turned on my phone, and would not let me call or text or use data. I have since resolved this issue through just reinserting the SIM after cleaning it. Th...

teddy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

new sim

i received my new sim today,as i have had a stroke i havent been able to swap sim quick enough and now blocked for day,when i am able to swap sims over tomorrow,could i not just have new number swapped to new sim please or can i fone someone to do so...

joyce1962 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 swap.

Just swapped over my number and sim to 02. Phone working ok,dials out,text etc. Phone is not receiving calls or messages goes to answer machine. Switched off answer machine but still not working. Do I need to give more time as swapped about two hours...

Lescro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Calling on Samsung A22 5G

I received my upgrade phone today and have it up and running. The data transfer was really easy, but when I tried to set up WiFi Calling, I found out that his new phone does not support 4G Calling or WiFi calling. I find this baffling as it’s a new p...

Resolved! SIM cards

I have an O2 SIM card and I wanted to use it on my iPhone 6 but it says SIM not supported please advise

Resolved! Changing email address

So when I upgraded my phone I must have entered my email with one digit wrong. I have since received no communication (obviously) but cannot change it using my phone. I have no laptop or iPad. Any ideas?

Ladylee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Data Roaming not working properly whilst in Italy.

Whilst in Italy last week, I had constant issues with my mobile data. On the first day, it worked perfectly, however the rest of the trip was plagued with issues. It mostly would not connect at all, sometimes I could fix it by repeatedly switching on...

Resolved! 5G

Does my SIM only account have 5g?

GCE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos